Monday, January 2, 2012

Thank You Notes!

I just adore the note card idea that Becky shares from time to time. They are the perfect way for my kids to write thank you notes, now that they are no longer interested in stamping their own cards. I put together a bunch of these today so that my kids could send thank you's for the Christmas gifts they received. I wanted to keep a wintery-Christmasy kind of feel, and yet wanted them to fit now that Christmas is over. The stamped image is very retired but I think its the cutest snowman ever and I won't part with it! I also used three different kinds of retired ribbon, and ran out of the stitched blue one! Hooray for clearing out old supplies!
Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Tag Team (retired!)
Ink: Basic Gray, various Markers
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, misc retired ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Those are soooooo cute. Amen to using up old supplies. Sometimes I think I could go without ordering for a year and still not use up all my old supplies. Hmmmmm. Maybe a challenge I should take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this really is such a wonderful idea!!!! Making your own stationery/notecards. LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a good mommy to teach your children to write thank yous

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...