Monday, June 25, 2012

Basketball!

This page uses a recently retired stamp but I wanted to show it off anyway, because I really like how it turned out!
And if you love the layout and want to recreate it, there's a new sport set in the catalog with a fun basketball, and any other ball you might need!
and here's a close up for the detail, because I really love when inspiration strikes and it works out nicely! I free-handed the bounce line with the marker!
Supplies:

Stamps: Slam Dunk (retired), Taffy Alphabet (long retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Gumball Green marker
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Garden Green card stocks
Accessories: Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pages, Tanya. Love the layout on both pages. Wonderful pictures of your little athlete.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...