Sunday, June 10, 2012

Christmas Candy!

Since I'm borrowing this Sweets for the Sweet stamp set from my mom (to help me fill up my board!) I thought this week's sketch from Stamping 411 was perfect for a quick Christmas card! Not to mention how yummy those peppermint candies look! LOL!
Also, this is the first time I've used the new Gumball Green. It works well for this Christmas card but you know what it would be absolutely perfect for? Frogs and turtles. It is SUCH a great reptile green! Off hand, there's a frog in the new Ronald McDonald set, a turtle in a new baby set, and ooo! the dinosaurs, aliens and monster stamp sets!!

And as a side note, I'm having a hard time stamping my greetings straight...do I need glasses? I don't know what the issue is but its kind of driving me crazy.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sweets for the Sweet, Come to Bethlehem
Ink: Real Red, Basic Gray
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Gumball Green card stocks
Accessories: Real Red thin Taffeta ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Oh I hadn't thought of using this set for a Christmas card! Love it! Darling card, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Gumball Green on a Christmas card!!!! It's a really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This so looks like Christmas Candy. Clever Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! Love the peppermints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the way you used this for a christmas card! so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...