Monday, June 18, 2012

Daffodil & Baja!

I received the Patio Party DP for having a friend join Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration. It is the only current DP I have right now, so its the only DP I'm using on my display board and you'd think I'd be getting tired of it. However, it has a nice variety of patterns that can be used in so many ways! That's where this DP comes from, yesterdays pink argyle, and the brighter, bolder patterns I've been using lately too! I really love the variety Stampin' Up! offers in their paper packs.

This color combination was reached by using the sweet little heart pattern with a thin ribbon that had a matching button...Daffodil Delight! I am really happy with it! annnd I'm convinced I need more words. Bigger words...! I used THIS sketch to create the card and kept it pretty clean and simple.
Supplies:
Stamps: Lean On Me
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Baja Breeze & Whisper White card stocks, Patio Party DP
Accessories: Daffodil thin Taffeta ribbon, Brights Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Scallop Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...