Sunday, June 24, 2012

School kids

Here's another car for my display board...I love this stamp image from Greeting Card Kids. I thought this could be a cute thinking of you for a mom who's kiddos are all in school now, a 'best wishes" card for someone going back to school, a retirement card for a teacher, or a congrats card for someone who landed a new job as a teacher! But since I don't have a need for any of those today, I left it blank. hee hee!
The card design comes from a sample shown in the new catalog! I swapped out the colors but its the same idea!
Supplies:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Regals Brads, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the sketch/design. This is a wonderful workshop card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...