Friday, June 8, 2012

Nautical Father's Day!

Here's a nice Father's Day card that uses the current Mojo Monday sketch. I am so happy this set lasted to this catalog! I seriously love it! I also managed to use a red-white-and-blue color combination here, lol...

Oh, you see how the greeting is not where the sketch had it? I had the globe panel higher, in fact the string went over it. But I stamped the words so crookedly beneath it that I had to move the panel and fit the words in above it! sneaky, sneaky!
Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Real Red
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Real Red card stocks
Accessories: Brights Buttons, Cherry Cobbler baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...