Sunday, June 17, 2012

Make & Take!

Here's the pretty make & take you wish you were here to have made! haha!
Actually, the people who came used Very Vanilla card stock instead of Whisper White. Vanilla goes much better with the lace. Very basic stamping, perfect for beginners, but pretty enough for anyone. Also we used Teeny Tiny Wishes to stamp the greeting of their choice on the Primrose card stock, beneath the tree image. I haven't decided which greeting I want, so for now it stays blank. I love it!
Supplies:
Stamps: Forever Young, (Teeny Tiny Wishes)
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Primrose Petals & Early Espresso card stocks, Patio Party DP
Accessories: Crochet Lace Trim, Vintage Trinkets, Mini Glue Dot

1 comment:

  1. I love it also! Who's I was able to be there, life is always crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...