Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pink and Flowers!

Today we're back to the cards on the display board!
This card is the product of this sketch along with my need to use the set Button Button. I really wanted it on my display board but wanted a creative way to use it. Also I noticed my board was lacking in pinks so I fixed that! {ahem}...this is what I came up with!
I did clear emboss and punch holes in the button that I have tied with white Bakers Twine. You can't tell at all in the photo but its shiny IRL.
Supplies:
Stamps: Button Button, Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Melon Mambo, Versamark
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: White Organza Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Mat Pack, White Bakers Twine, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...