Wednesday, June 20, 2012

To Digi-Scrap!

For my workshop I featured the My Digital Studio Software. I had the dvd I made about my grandmother playing on my tv and I had my one printed book out on display. Then instead of demonstrating a traditional paper-page, I demonstrated a digital scrapbook page! I used a challenge to use this quote, some green and two kinds of DP and created this:
The photos were taken the last week in May. My daughter loves my parents dog, Ann, and these photos were fun to take without either of them knowing!
Its a very basic page, but quick to demonstrate, and since the photos are new, I was able to emphasize that fun point of using My Digital Studio!

Some things to take note of:
  • Many coordinating product suites come on a content disk for a very reasonable price. (See these on page 198-199 of the new catalog, also offered in mini catalogs!)
  • Hostess items include content disks, which you can only get by hosting (or by placing a big enough order on your own)
  • Digital Downloads are released regularly to keep your content fresh and fun!
  • You can still download the 30 day FREE trial version and give it a shot!
  • If you purchase the current version of My Digital Studio ($79.95) you can upgrade to the new MDS 2 (coming later this year) for FREE! 
  • If you already own the My Digital Studio software, you can upgrade to the new MDS 2 for only $19.95! 
So why not give the free trial a shot and place your order for this fun and easy program?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...