Friday, June 15, 2012

Love Card

Just a quick post today- It feels like I have about a thousand things to do and only a few hours left to do it all in! gulp!
This card uses the current Mojo Monday sketch. My favorite part is the heart tabs on the side! I designed the whole card without choosing a focal image, which is really unusual for me! This image worked pretty well, lol! At least it continues the heart theme!
Supplies:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Itty Bitty Banners, Make a Cake
Ink: Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Midnight Muse & Baja Breeze card stocks, Patio Party DP
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, White Stitched ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...