Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sympathy Flowers

Today is my New Catalog workshop! Are you coming? I have a pretty and quick make and take for you to create, retired stamps for sale, cards for sale, a full display board with plenty of cards you haven't seen yet, and pretty, new catalogs for you to peruse! I also made my yummy lemon bars!

The card I'm sharing today's is a sympathy card, and its NOT for my display board, its to send to someone, later than I intended. I used this sketch and the set I purchased for sympathy, but then I used different sympathetic words, lol. Its simple, but I think its pretty.
Too bad that second word stamp came out crooked again.... I don't think the recipient will mind....
Supplies:
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, Petite Pairs
Ink: Chocolate Chip & Regal Rose markers
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: 1/2 inch punch, White Stitched Grosgrain, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...