Monday, February 10, 2014

A birthday card!

Last week I needed to make a card for a good friend's birthday! I think purple is probably her favorite color (we never ask that anymore once we grow up, lol) but the gift I got was a relaxing bubble bath that was almost exactly Island Indigo. She owns the Summer Silhouette stamp set so I like to show another idea for it. I also wanted to grunge up the card, haha, because she is not confident in her grung-ing skills. :)

I used the latest Freshly Made Sketch for this card and even tho they like a clean look (and this card is clearly not) I'm quite happy with how it worked out!
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Simply Sketched, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky
Paper: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder & Very Vanilla
Accessories: Soft Sky seam binding ribbon, Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. I love the soft look of the flower panel against the grunged up background - fabulous contrast! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. The woodgrain impressions folder makes a great background for this card in combination with the Gorgeous Grunge. It's like moss on a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love the color combo on this. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...