Thursday, February 6, 2014

I Lava You!

As soon as the current catalog arrived, I knew I was getting the set Crazy Mixed Up Love! Pretty sure there was gasping and squealing when I saw the lava lamp stamp!  

Quick back story:
When my husband and I got married, we got at least two of the same jokey card with gifts- It showed a couple having unwrapped all sorts of silly gifts and he's opening another and shouting something like "cool! A lava lamp!" and she's got her hand to her forehead, totally annoyed with the pile of things. Then you open the card and it says something about "when the groom registers for gifts". This was doubly funny to us because a- when we registered for gifts he insisted we get squirt guns, haha, and b- * I had asked for a pink lava lamp for Christmas when I was 16 and we still have it! For real! My pink lava lamp is on our headboard, running right now!
Of COURSE I was going to get the stamp set with the lava lamp!!!
And of course I was going to color it pink!
But since this is one of the cards for my Valentine class, maybe you'd prefer the blender, which uses the same two markers and the paper is the same size. Handy, huh? I love the ruffle ribbon and the sparkly paper to go with Valentines too! What do you think?

Supplies:
Stamps: Crazy Mixed Up Love
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Smoky Slate markers
Paper: Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush & Whisper White card stock, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Strawberry Slush ribbon

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...