Monday, February 24, 2014

New Toys!

Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was enjoyable! We had a kind of lazy Saturday and then a fun date night! Sunday I had a migraine but I think I'm past it, so here I am stamping!
I just got a new stamp order and I was excited to have some play time! I used a brand new stamp and ribbon for this card, along with the Retro Sketch 101. I went for a spring look and it sure seems like a lovely spring day outside at my house! {that's not 100% good, we really need the snow that so many other states are getting too much of, but I'll take the clear blue skies any day!}
If you look really closely, you might notice the open part of the card behind...yeah, I made this card upside down or backwards, haha. The first time I stamped the hexagon and greeting, it got smudged AND it was too high to put the ribbon on...so I flipped it, haha!
But its okay, I have just the friend to send it to, who will completely understand the wackiness we sometimes find ourselves in, haha....

Supplies:
Stamps: Hardwood, Summer Silhouettes, Six Sided Sampler
Ink: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Very Vanilla card stock
Accessories: Natural Chevron Ribbon, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. That looks fabulous! Love the woodgrain behind your flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...