Monday, February 3, 2014

A new sketch!

Same apology as posted Friday about the foggy, gray skies affecting the quality of my pictures...I tried the two brightest spots in my house and got very yellowy pictures...blah!

Its a new-to-me challenge blog that I took this sketch from. I tried the Paper Players site and this was their current sketch!

This is the card I demonstrated at my workshop Thursday. I liked that I was able to feature so many products and create something so cute! This project features the main Catalog, but was also inspired by the Sale-A-Bration brochure. If you've looked at it, you know that Stampin' Up! has suggested bundles to help you reach your $50 requirement, and the bundles work well with specific Sale-A-Bration freebies. One of them used the Tag A Bag items, found on page 158 of the catalog, so I thought I'd share an "out of the box" way to use some of those same items! I have two tags on this card, and the Bakers Twine that come from the Tag A Bag Accessory Kit!
Supplies:
Stamps: Lots of Thanks, Summer Silhouettes
Ink: Primrose Petals, Gumball Green & Crushed Curry markers
Paper: Primrose Petals, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Tag A Bag Accessory Kit (green stripe tag, sentiment block, twine), Regals Candy Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! So pretty! Summer Silhouettes is one of my favorites for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...