Thursday, February 20, 2014

Banner Birthday

Happy Thursday to you! I am sure looking forward to the weekend, lol! I know we had a long one last weekend, but losing Monday threw me off all week- I kept thinking we had another day for everything! Who knew Monday's were so critical to my mental schedule? haha... But the science fair project is done and awards will be announced later today and we can go from there, and hooray for that!

Anyway, here's a fun card I made using the latest Nacho Average Challenge. I started this card with a specific person in mind, but now I'm thinkin it's not so much for her but perfect for someone else. Funny how that works...
Supplies:
Stamps: Banner Greetings (Hostess), Perfect Pennants
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Silver Glimmer DP, I Am Me DP
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, White Stitched Grosgrain, Big Shot, Perfect Pennants Die

And I'm sorry the colors are a bit washed out- the sun is out, the sky is clear and its a fantastic day! Just...not for taking photos of pale paper...haha...I don't care- I need some sunshine and now I'm going to see what I can do to enjoy it! *grin

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Tanya! I love the silver glimmer paper on there and the color combo is great. Thanks for joining the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the silver glimmer paper on it -- it really makes it stand out! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Nacho Average Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the cherry cobbler pops! The glimmer paper is just the right touch. Thanks for joining the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree--that silver glimmer is awesome! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft colors with a the pop of Cherry Cobbler and the touch of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glimmer and glitz and using it for non-winter/Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glimmer and cherry are two of my fav things!!! Thanks for playing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the touch of Bling from the glimmer paper and the color choices are great. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...