Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blog Hop: Sale-A-Bration!

Welcome to our February Blog Hop!!!
Most of you know that Sale-A-Bration began this past week, and that is Stampin' Up's biggest promotion of the year! There are 13 fun items to choose from, FREE (with a $50 purchase or $400 workshop) and who doesn't love that?? This year, you can choose from 4 stamp sets, a punch, 2 digital content disks, an embossing folder, a card kit, a treat giving kit, an accessory package, some Designer Paper, and a banner kit! In honor of this exciting time, we thought this month we would use some fun Sale-A-Bration products in our blog hop projects!

First up, I have the scrapbook page I demonstrated at my workshop Thursday evening! I demonstrated the first page and had the second page ready to show with it. This features mostly Sale-A-Bration products, with a few other things to note... The DP, and the smaller banners come from Sale-A-Bration- that's the punch and the stamp set. The tiny black pennants come from a photopolymer stamp set! And the Chevron Punch was in the Holiday Mini and carried over to the Occasions Mini!
Supplies:
Stamps: Banner Blast (SAB14!), Show & Tell 1 Photopolymer
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Basic Black
Paper: Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White card stocks, Sweet Sorbet DP (SAB14!)
Accessories: Banner Punch (SAB14!), Chevron Punch, Pennants Die, Big Shot, Dimensionals

Next, I wanted to let you know that thanks to being a Demonstrator and getting to pre-order products, I've actually been showing off stuff from Sale-A-Bration since December! The row of little black flowers in my blog banner? That's from the Sale-A-Bration content disk! Remember the calendars I made for Christmas? Here is the cover which I never shared, and check out those fun banners!!
Supplies: MDS
One Big Sale-A-Bration 2014 content disk, Lemonade Stand content disk, Burlap download, Moments Ago download, recolor tool
 
If you're dying to know, everything else I have made with the new Sale-A-Bration products can be found right HERE!
Now go check out Cheryl's blog and see what she made with the Sale-A-Bration items! (and give her a big welcome, she's new to our hop!)
Be sure and leave comments as you stop by all of our blogs- we love hearing what you think of our projects!
http://pompandsustenance.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Darling girl, beautiful page! I love all the details on the calendar cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sorbet paper totally compliments your photos. I am not a scrapbooker, but marvel at those that do. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute little banners and arrows on your page! It all works quite well together. Also digging the burlap flower on the calendar cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was blown away by your scrapbook page, then you showed us your calendar cover! Wow! It looks like a graphic designer made it. Your photographs are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great projects!! I love both of them, and I especially love that you show a mix of digital and hands-on elements. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects, Tanya! I have a fairly huge order that I'm putting together! LOL Will get in touch this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...