Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Printed Album!!!

I haven't gotten to post as often as I'd like- I've been really busy this week. I've got some projects in the house I'm working on and not had stamp time. That drives me crazy, but you know how life gets sometimes... So now we'll switch holidays, and here's a post that I typed up, but never went live during the holidays....!

Remember the print discounts Stampin' Up! had in November? I totally took advantage of that and one of the things I got printed was this album:
If you go back to my posts from December 2009 and January 2010 (seriously) you can see that I had just gotten the MDS software for Christmas and put together a December Daily album with it.
(each day in December I took a picture -or 10- and took notes on how we spent the day! Then once I had the program on my computer I put it all together in a book)
Now we finally have this fun little book sitting on the shelf to be enjoyed! These pages are absolutely the most basic digital pages I have done (haha) but I'm so glad we have this!
Its an 8x8 book and it's really nice quality. I've seen scrapbooks printed with other companies and the pages have come loose and other issues have come up. My books from Stampin' Up! don't seem to have the same problems, Yeay for that! *grin
The only print issues I've seen are from my end- this was my biggest MDS learning curve, for sure! haha!

Supplies:
MDS- only the items that came with the program! :

1 comment:

  1. The printed album is absolutely wonderful, Tanya! What a precious book to have for your family.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...