Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hanging Banners

I found this card on pinterest, and then visited the blog shown in the watermark. Wow, she has lots of very cool projects- more than one that I'd already pinned, haha!
Anyway, I loved this idea and made it a valentiney card, for my upcoming class!
I also made a friend option, incase you don't want so many Valentine cards! :) For the 'friend' card, I thought the hanging towel look suited this word stamp, haha.
and here they are side by side! The banner stamps, the punch, and the DP all are Sale-A-Bration items, so if you want them, don't miss out! :)
Supplies:
Stamps: Banner Blast (SAB14), Crazy Mixed Up Love, Creative Elements
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper: Coastal Cabana & Whisper White card stocks, Sweet Sorbet DP (SAB14)
Accessories: Banner Punch (SAB14), Hung Up Cute Clips, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...