Thursday, February 27, 2014

Birthday cards!

My mom's birthday was this past week and this is card I made for her. I used the latest Clean & Simple sketch as the inspiration but my card turned out a bit different... I got this very cool new die I wanted to use, so I left off the strip across the middle, but I think you can still see the sketch here.
Supplies:
Stamps: Make A Cake
Ink: Basic Black, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White card stock, Sweet Sorbet DP
Accessories: Pool Party baker's twine (SAB14 Accesssory Pack), Basic Pearls, On Film Framelits Dies, Big Shot

When I started this blog I always shared the cards that my kids would make for people. I haven't done that in a while but this was funny to me... My son who used to loooove to stamp cards helped himself to a piece of white card stock and wrote on it, haha. But then he also made an origami grandma, to send to her, haha!
So there you go! Too bad it went in the mail late.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...