Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Double Retro

I got to stamp! I had written out the sketches I typically use, and then while my son was using the computer for his science project (and Dad was helping), I managed to put two cards together! They use the same sketch (Retro Sketch #102) but I had a lot of ideas for it, so here are two!

First I used a fun DP print for the largest area.
Supplies:
Stamps: Wanderlust, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Gumball Green
Paper: Very Vanilla card stock, Epic Day DP
 
Then I thought I'd stamp the card front and leave the greeting area plain.
Supplies:
Stamps: Yippee-Skippee, Wonderfall, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake & Old Olive card stocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...