Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blog Hop: Last Chance!!

Hello again! First of the month means, of course, another blog hop, and this time we're featuring soon-to-retire items! That means the things you see in this hop are going to be gone by June 1st (if not sooner!) so order them fast if you want them!!
Today I've got two cards to share with you...

This one is nothing but retiring products! The only thing sticking around is the white card stock of the front panel! For this card I used the current Mojo Monday sketch.
Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Sketched
Ink: Gumball Green marker, Raspberry Ripple marker, Basic Gray
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Whisper White card stocks, I Am Me DP
Accessories: White stitched grosgrain ribbon, Vintage Trinkets


This next card used the latest Nacho Average Sketch and some retiring stamps and products. The colors stick around, but the Tag A Bag Accessory kit, and the stamps, do not! As I said at my workshop last weekend- I love how easy collage stamping is with the Creative Elements set! I am really going to miss it! And again, using the tags is just as cute on cards as it is on gifting! Isn't this one fun?
Supplies:
Stamps: Creative Elements
Ink: Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate
Paper: Bermuda Bay & Whisper White card stocks, Tag A Bag Accessory kit (striped yellow and blue frame)
Accessories: Hexagon punch, Big Shot, Banner Framelits dies, Tag A Bag Accessory kit (gray pennant)
 
Now head on over to Cheryl's blog and see what she's made with her retiring stash!
And be sure and hop thru all the blogs and leave some comments. We all love to know what you think of our work! *grin
http://pompandsustenance.blogspot.com/2014/05/ill-be-seeing-you-last-chance-blog-hop.html

10 comments:

  1. I love how many different items you used! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts! I like the greeting used as a background in your first card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you find all these sketch challenges. I find that if I have a basic layout I do much better than spending hours coming up with my own. Love the cards - great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards! I need to get back into doing sketch challenges again - that helped me SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards! I love how you used the different banners. Thanks for joining as at Nacho Average Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cards! I especially love how you layered the stamps on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you stamped the sentiment multiple times on the first card, and I love that Bermuda Bay/Crushed Curry color combo on the second one. Nice job on both, and thanks for joining the fun this week at Nacho Average Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both cards! I really like the splash of stamping under the banners! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty cards Tanya! Love your take on our Nacho sketch! Great colors! Thanks so much for joining us for this sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the collection of banners! Thanks for joining the Nachos this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...