Thursday, March 19, 2015

Another Wedding Card!

Nope, I haven't stamped the entire week!! But this weekend we have another wedding reception and that means I needed a card! I got my newest stamp order so of course I had to play with that! *grin I have been eyeing this stamp set since it came out and I finally got it! I used the latest Mojo Monday sketch for the layout and threw in some gold sparkly, haha! But it really is a simple card...
Supplies:
Stamps: Choose Happiness, Simply Wonderful
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White card stocks, Gold Glimmer DP
Accessories: Stacked With Love Washi Tape. Gold Buttons, White Bakers Twine, Blackberry Bliss stitched ribbon, Dimensionals

And hopefully I can do some more stamping this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Tanya!! What a gorgeous card. The background you stamped with that bloom is stunning!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...