Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Stamp News!

Yep, its that big of a deal that it needs mentioned in its own blog post!

We'll start with the disappointing news first...
Blendabilities have been discontinued! I know *I have had issues with mine, and even got two sets replaced because of issues. And I have mentioned this at my events too, since the problems started. I haven't sold many sets of these because my customers have seen the issues (my lids won't go on properly, and have gotten jammed into the little circle, and then dry out almost over night- other customers are receiving them dry), but I'm still disappointed that Stampin' Up! has decided to discontinue them. Here's what they have to say about it:
A number of you have experienced quality issues with the Blendabilities product line, which has resulted in frustration for both you and your customers. Due to the nature of the defect, we have concluded that difficulties, dissatisfaction, and product returns will only become more widespread. The manufacturer is unable to correct the problem in a manner that we are certain would meet our high quality standards and provide us with a stable, long-term solution. Therefore, after a great deal of deliberation and in order to prevent further disappointment, the Blendabilities product line has been discontinued. 
Then for the other news!
At the top of my blog here, I have the words "What's Going On?" and right now that link mostly takes you to a list of all the monthly photopolymer stamp sets we currently offer. You already know that photopolymer sets are found in all of our catalogs, and therefore today is the final monthly set release. And it is a fun one!! I'm not usually a fan of the 'sarcastic images' but this one just strikes me as fun! Click HERE to view it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...