Friday, March 6, 2015

Butterfly Congrats

Yesterday after I posted, I did get some stamping done, which means YOU get to see what I made! Yeay! *grin
This might be given away at a wedding in a week, or this might end up part of my next stamp class.... haha... There are some supplies I want to use with my next class, and they are definitely featured here! I used the current Mojo Monday sketch for the layout.
Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Wonderful (Sale-A-Bration only)
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso & Calypso Coral card stocks, Stacked with Love DP
Accessories: Artisan Embellishment Kit, Big Shot, Butterfly Framelits, Corner Rounder Punch

1 comment:

  1. I love the spring-time colors you used for this card. Aren't butterfly die cuts great?! It goes so well on this pretty card.

    My Card Blog: Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...