Monday, March 23, 2015

MDS Monday for Family Night!

I really didn't have any more craft time over the weekend but today I decided I needed to scrapbook something! MDS Monday to the rescue! I looked for an event that I've only taken two pictures of (haha...) and whipped this page right up!
This was a funny thing...we had a crazy busy Saturday, and finally my husband announced we were breaking for dinner...at Taco Bell! My son had brought UNO cards so we pulled them out and played a couple rounds while we were eating, haha! That's how we fit family time in!
Supplies: Brads, Hodgepodge Hardware (recolor tool), Punches, Wonderfall DP, Greatest Moments stamp
Font: Artistamp Medium

Did you hear the sad news about MDS? This is what I sent in my emailed newsletter...
If you own and use MDS (My Digital Studio) then you have likely noticed a decrease in products offered. There was nothing MDS related in the Sale-A-Bration Mini, nor the Occasions Mini. And they recently went from weekly digital downloads being made available to monthly.
That all should have been a big indication, but it still came as a shock to me when this update was posted. 
MDS will only be available and supported thru May 31, 2015. That means if you want your projects printed thru Stampin' Up! you'll need to be done by then. If you wanted to purchase any more downloads, you'll need to by then. Don't forget- spending $50 on MDS (downloads or printing) still qualifies you for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!

5 comments:

  1. Tanya, I love your page. I love the way you tilted the sketch to make it work, as well as the circular stamp you used. What a fun memory. Thanks so much for joining us this week at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page, Tanya! Love your story, too. The kids will always remember playing UNO at Taco Bell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The sketch looks beautiful rotated as you did here! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page, Tanya! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch! Your page turned out great and looks like you had a fun family game night!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...