Thursday, March 12, 2015

Snow Day Layout!

This is the layout I put together last night! Maybe I'm missing the snow this year? haha...we have had four days of snow on the ground all season, and they weren't consecutive!
So these photos were taken the week of Christmas 2010. Annnd they finally got put on pages for my son's book! Finally...!
I also used the November Paper Pumpkin kit for the whole thing, except that I added some inks and a marker, haha! oh, and of course an alphabet stamp set for a title! I used the snowflake stamps, a few of the snowflake dies, and the washi tape. I also used the "stencil" that was left after we punched out the large snowflake for the die cut card that was part of the kit! It's a pretty simple page, but I like it.
Supplies:
Stamps: Skinny Mini ABC, November Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo, & Soft Sky ink, Island Indigo marker
Paper: Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: November Paper Pumpkin (Washi Tape, snowflake die cuts, rhinestone)

And here's a little close up of the sponging and stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe simple, but I like it! I never seem to get the Paper Pumpkin kits put together, but I do like using the stamps for other projects :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...