Monday, March 30, 2015

Something To Be Thankful For...

Happy Monday!
Today's card uses the latest from Freshly Made Sketches and features the same DP and stamp set I showed off on Saturday! This is the first time I've used the sweet star pattern. Gotta use these Sale-A-Bration toys before they're gone!!
This sentiment might be my favorite in the whole mini. I can think of so many times this applies, and how well it applies too. Life is absolutely full of disappointments and frustrations and bad days, but. There is always something to be thankful for. Always.
Supplies:
Stamps: You Brighten My Day
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Paper: Lost Lagoon & Whisper White card stocks, Irresistably Yours DP
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Stamping Sponge, Candy Dots (white colored with Lost Lagoon marker), Soft Sky seam binding ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Not sure my comment is posting, but if not here it is again! Beautiful card, I love the starry background with that sentiment stamp :) And also, I want you to know that I've started rewatching Doctor Who after I couldn't come up with Dinosaurs on a Spaceship last week. I'm skipping around a little, but I just watched the Girl in the Fireplace on Saturday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! This is such a gorgeous blue and I love your starry background. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...