Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pink & Gray Birthday!

Today was fun! Today I got to go to a birthday lunch with some of my closest friends! There was a group of us in the townhouse complex I live in but they keep moving away... Two of us have birthdays in March (my birthday was last week) and four of us got together today for lunch! Of course that meant I needed to make a card for my friend whose birthday is next!
I used the Mojo Monday sketch as my starting point, but instead of three shapes I ended up with something of a collage! I think it's fun!
Supplies:
Stamps: Snuggles & Smooches, Six Sided Sampler, Honeycomb Hello
Ink: Crisp Canteloupe, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Stacked with Love DP
Accessories: Epic Day Washi Tape, Subtles Candy Dots, Hexagon Punch, Hexagon Hive thinlit die, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Big Shot

And here's our fun lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Great design, Tanya... Love the collage. And happy birthday last week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...