Monday, March 9, 2015

February Paper Pumpkin!

Have you seen last month's Paper Pumpkin kit? The video on how to put together their project is linked below.
The first thing I did when I opened the kit was design a scrapbook page, however, as I was gluing photos down I realized one was missing....so I'll have to get it printed and share it later! But for today, I have a few other things I've created!

First up, this card, using the negative of the felt. Kinda cool, kinda funky, and! Fits the Freshly Made Sketch from last week! To get my size, I matched the short side of the card stock up to the business sized envelope, scored where it needed to fold, folded it in half and then I knew where to cut the other end! (did that make sense??) Then I trimmed some off the end because it felt too long with the THANKS. I stamped a few of the circley images on the bottom, and clearly the triangly image behind where I wanted the word. I like the stamps, and I was excited to get a Stampin' Spot of Pool Party in my kit too! :)
Supplies:
Feb 2015 Paper Pumpkin, White card stock

Then, I like the note card idea, so I trimmed two sections off to make a card! Voila:
And! I like the box as a treat pouch! Who knew I was such a fan of treats??
(ok, no...anyone who knows me knows I'm a HUGE fan of treats...I meant the giving of the treats...that part is new...ahem...)

So here's the thing...This super cute kit makes 8 of those boxes, and includes two ink colors! It can make as many cards as you want since it's just Whisper White card stock- and who doesn't have that?? haha! And it's only $19.95 a month to sign up!
Psst...you can buy past kits if you're a subscriber...! 

BUT! Right now, and until March 31, a 3 month subscription to Paper Pumpkin is only $54.95! (instead of  And even better- that same 3 month subscription gets you a Sale-A-Bration item FREE! Let me know if you need help signing up- but it should be quite easy to do by simply clicking on my Paper Pumpkin button on my side bar --->

And HERE's that video for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...