Sunday, March 8, 2015

Love this!

I
love
this
DP!

I loved it the last time we had this style!
I like sponging on my own ink and making my own paper! Its very cool! And this time I really love how it turned out, haha...
And yes, I'm posting on a Sunday to help make up for my lack of posts all week!

I used the Nacho Average Sketch for the layout, sponged the DP with Wild Wasabi, and then cut down the middle of it, and spaced it out like the sketch! Then I punched the three flowers and added Candy Dots to their centers and stuck them on with Dimensionals! Super easy, very pretty!
Supplies:
Stamps: Petite Petals
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo
Paper: Blushing Bride card stock, Irresistably Yours DP
Accessories: Stamping Sponge, Brights Candy Dots

4 comments:

  1. Love the sponging effect!!! Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Tanya! I love your sponging. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was doing a really good job of resisting that Irresistible DSP but your card is making me really want to get some for myself! Love how you just sponged a portion of the paper to make a backdrop for your wee flowers. Thanks for playing along with the Nacho sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...