Saturday, March 28, 2015

You Brighten My Day!

With Sale-A-Bration ending, I wanted to squeeze a few more projects out before the time is up! Today I got to make these two cards, which are pretty much the same card, haha...I used the current Mojo Monday sketch for both, and the same supplies, just slight variations...
These were so hard to photograph! it's just windy enough out there that the cards are having a hard time staying up long enough to snap a pic, and the buttons are just heavy enough to keep pulling them down too! So you don't get to see them side by side, haha...

First the pink one! I used the biggest star die to cut the shape out, and for this card I used the inside of the die to sponge Melon Mambo ink on the awesome Sale-A-Bration DP. Then I added the Gold Glimmer DP because I thought it went well with the sentiment! I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up the row of stars.
Supplies:
Stamps: You Brighten My Day
Ink: Melon Mambo, Memento Black, Blushing Bride marker
Paper: Melon Mambo & Whisper White card stocks, Irresistably Yours DP, Gold Glimmer DP
Accessories: Stamping Sponge, Oval Punch, Hexagon Punch (flagged end), Gold Buttons, White Bakers Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Stars Die

And for the orange version, I laid the die cut star on top and sponged around it! Fun, huh? And I thought it would be cute to highlight the word "brighten"...it is a fun touch but it turned out a little sloppy....oh well!
Supplies:
Stamps: You Brighten My Day
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Memento Black, Tangelo Twist marker
Paper: Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White card stocks, Irresistably Yours DP, Gold Glimmer DP
Accessories: Stamping Sponge, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Hexagon Punch (flagged end), Gold Buttons, White Bakers Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Stars Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...