Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 2015 Paper Pumpkin!

I think this kit came last week, and I finally got to put it together yesterday! Well...a few of them anyway...I still have plenty of ideas, and Pinterest is exploding with even more! :)

First up, I followed the directions and made this card. They're smaller than the standard card size, and the DP is single sided and folded in half for your convenience. Then! You get to stitch the thread around the YOU! It wasn't difficult, but a little more time consuming.
But that's no problem- if you don't like the stitching, you can always use a pen or marker on the YOU instead, and use the thread for something else!

And this time I turned the card and added a few stars to reinforce the celebration-ness!
And yes, this one was totally inspired by THIS card.
So there are a few ideas to get you started with the kit, or any card making you might be doing today! Can't wait to play with the rest of it! *grin

1 comment:

  1. What a fun kit! Love the bold graphic dp designs. And your cards are wonderful... really like the stitched one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...