Monday, November 25, 2019

12th Grade!

Happy Monday to you! Today's post mixes things up just a bit...

Obviously, since I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I get almost all of my inventory from Stampin' Up! That's what keeps me in business after all... haha! However, right now we only carry a black scrapbook album. I like the albums to reflect the person if at all possible. My husband used to buy albums for Christmas, but the store he shopped at went out of business. So I tried the local scrapbook store to see what they had...and literally stumbled upon an aisle of DP and stickers featuring the four nearest high schools and the two nearest universities. Of COURSE I had to get some from my kids' school! Soo this page is still a lot of Stampin' Up! but a little bit other too.
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue & Pacific Point card stocks, misc DP
Accessories: Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine, Big Shot, Large Numbers Dies (retired) misc stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...