Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Christmas Lights!

Back to cards, hee hee. I've got a Christmas card for you today. I wanted to hold my class this week, but Halloween kept me a bit too busy and I've had a sick toddler ever since sooo I'm still designing my class! sheesh....

I used the latest sketch from the Global Design Project blog. I haven't yet been able to order any of the new Christmas paper so I thought out of the box for this one. I could have used card stock, but I really wanted some kind of print... Perennial Essence had this lovely green sheet that I thought worked just great!
Supplies:
Stamps: Making Christmas Bright
Ink: Real Red, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Mossy Meadow Marker
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Perennial Essence DP
Accessories: Linen Thread, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love how you've showcased these lights! Thanks for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...