Monday, November 4, 2019

Thankful Pages

Today I have a different idea for you. A few different years we've done this- I die cut a tonnn of leaf shapes and have them ready to go. Every day, we're "supposed" to each write on a leaf, something we are thankful for. Then we tape it to the front door so that every time we leave (thru that door anyway....) we see all these things that are good in our lives! The kids enjoy doing it, and I like helping them be grateful. There is power in gratitude, so this is a great activity.

Last November, I decided to snap a picture of the door, and then keep the leaves and scrapbook it for the kids! So they got their own collection of leaves, and why we do this. That means I quickly got 5 pages done!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...