Thursday, November 7, 2019

Winter & Autumn

Today's post may look just a bit familiar...!
The first one was intentional. I wanted to redesign THIS rabbit card to fit my Christmas Card class. I wanted some blue, so I went with the Buffalo Check background in Navy. Love it! Here's how it turned out:
Supplies:
Stamps: Nature's Beauty, Buffalo Check
Ink: Night of Navy, Memento Black, Smoky Slate
Paper: Smoky Slate & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Metallic Pearls, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals

Of course, then I also realized I've already used this set, with Buffalo Check, in blue at the last card class... awesome. At least I know what I like! haha!!

And then I've been wanting to do the Buffalo Check with an orangey color, for fall. So I put this together and then realized that both cards were practically the same as the first time around! Nice... ha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Nature's Beauty, Buffalo Check
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Cajun Craze, Basic Black & Very Vanilla card stocks

I'm gonna keep telling you- this animal stamp set is a great one. For every set sold, $3 goes to mental health organizations and that is a VERY good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...