Friday, November 8, 2019

Jack O Lanterns!

More scrapping!! Yeay! But this time, it's all current except the alphabet set and the ribbon! How cool is that?! Well, and the pictures are from last year too...but that's okay.
I seriously love this pretty DP from the Holiday mini. The photos had a lot of color going on, so I liked the neutral+peacock in the DP. It has two pumpkin prints, so I used both of them (couldn't pick my favorite!) and then I used leaf accents instead of pumpkins... there are leaves in the DP, and also, I just didn't want to go down and dig for pumpkin stamps or whatever I might have. Leaves were upstairs with my current stuff, easy to find, and happen to look amazing in these colors anyway, haha. So that's what I did.
Supplies:
Stamps: Colorful Seasons, Whimsical Upper ABC (retired!)
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Mint Macaron & Early Espresso card stock, Come to Gather DP
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Dies, Big Shot, Early Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon (retired)

And here's some close up of the embellishment sections.

I know I need to focus on the calendars, but I'm also making these pages and not showing the kids, like I usually do. I'm just putting them in their books and when they find them, they'll find them!
*in this case, she'll find it tomorrow. unless she finds it today, haha.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Don't you just love that patterned paper? I'm going to have to get at least one extra pack of it :) Your pages look great!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...