Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Tropical Birthday

Winter has definitely arrived, just in time for holiday travel. It is snowy, windy and very cold! Later today I need to stop by the home of someone who happens to have a birthday today so of course I need to take a birthday card with me! This is what I whipped up last night, to counter the very cold weather. I used the now passed Freshly Made Sketch and it fits the November #simplestamping challenge, which is totally random, haha! But I really like how it turned out and I might make a few more to have on hand!
Supplies:
Stamps: Friend Like You
Ink: Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Whisper White & Granny Apple Green card stock
Accessories: Copper Trim, Glue Dots

I started by sponging the "sand", then I stamped the waves in Bermuda Bay and sponged more Bermuda Bay over them. Then I did the tree trunks in the sand, and the palm leaves over that. Super simple, super cute- and it could be for anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...