Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Halloween Page!

I know, two scrapbook days in a row! It was a good weekend for me, haha! But this is a calendar page too. It's November and I gotta get these calendars done!

This is everyone in my parents family who dressed up for Halloween, so that's who made the page, haha. I tried to follow this sketch that I thought was so cool- the circles on top and all the rectangle space, but since it was me combining a double layout, I couldn't fit all the elements. ...perhaps you can tell I like pumpkins best of the Halloween type images, hahaha...? And I found the quote online. I wanted some kind of text and that fit all these kiddos! 
Supplies: MDS
Font: Cramps

More to come..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...