Monday, November 11, 2019

Single Photo Page!

I know, I know, you didn't know I could do it. Especially for my parents calendar, because my mom really wants everyone featured on every page. okay, okay, not a single photo layout, haha, but very close!

Happily, we had a group family photo taken this summer at the reunion my parents and I put together for my dad's whole family. A new little nephew was born in the last few weeks so I snagged this picture and added him- so that's everyone! And since the photo part of the page was kept simple, I added lots of overlays and embellishments. The ribbon is recolored from Island Indigo to Elegant Eggplant and I love how it turned out!
Supplies: MDS
Font: Learning Curve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...