Monday, November 18, 2019

Calendars Week!

Happy Monday, again. I had several posts started, but that's as far as last week went! I've been really busy helping my parents move and all the rest of life. So I'm prepping posts for the rest of this week for you!

I have made a lot of progress on calendars, which is good because Christmas is coming and these have to be ordered, haha! So here's the February page for my inlaws.
Again, this is all made with the long-retired MDS. The heart is part of a kit and it's Rose Red. I chose the colors from the color combo tool, which was an awesome feature. That gave me Raspberry Ripple, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay. I left off the Wild Wasabi in this case. I think it turned out cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...