Wednesday, March 18, 2020

4th Grade

Still plugging away over here, Honestly, I'm enjoying some time with the big kids home to help entertain the little one so I can get scrapping done, haha! They'll have school work required soon enough, so I've been scrapping while I can!

This day I pulled out some old Simply Scrappin kits and a lot of old photos! First up, the first day of 4th grade! ha!

Remember Simply Scrappin' Kits? apparently I didn't remember them very well- they came with sheets of card stock!! YEAY! haha! And a bunch of stickers that all work together so nicely! This was the Primary Colors kit, released in 2007. I THINK the colors are Wild Wasabi, More Mustard, Real Red and Ballet Blue?? LOL! Regardless, I am very happy with how the page turned out. And glad it's done!
Supplies:
Primary Colors Simply Scrappin' Kit- retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...