Thursday, March 19, 2020

Lighthouse Thanks

Today I'm sharing the last of the card class creations.I don't know when I'm holding this class with circumstances as they are.... ANYWAY! Again, this uses the same sketch for all five cards. Makes it easy to design a class that way, that's for sure!

I looove this suite of products but I don't use it nearly enough. I think I need a trip to the ocean... A different day, ha. And like with other class designs- more than one greeting fits on this card so people can pick what they want.
Supplies:
Stamps: Sailing Home
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy & Whisper White card stocks, Come Sail Away DP
Accessories: Smooth Sailing dies, Dimensionals, Big Shot

And then, just so you can see the whole thing, my class will look like this- see how it's all one sketch! But all the cards are so different!
I love this idea and will definitely use it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...