Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Dinosaur!

Here is the second card from my upcoming class- using the same sketch, (from page 57 of the Occasions Mini) but with a totally different flair! I had picked a few bright shades to make my card, then I found a color challenge at The Paper Players that was similar, so I switched it out to make it count for the challenge!
Supplies:
Stamps: Dino Days
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Dino dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Very cute CAS dino birthday card! I have a couple of nephews that would love that for sure. So glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! Cute! I always get a kick out of this sentiment. What a great way to use the challenge colors! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...