Monday, March 9, 2020

Team Day!

I am hoping to make some cards today, but I've been working on my son's book. I say book...the boy has 8 full albums right now, its just that it's only maaaaybe half of his life...but I doubt it's really half! So I still have pages to share right now.

Today's is a fun one, but it's a total throw back. Only the Vanilla card stock base is still around! Although I would consider the pictures recent, haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Peachy Keen (retired)
Ink: Tangerine Tango (retired)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango (retired) card stock, Retro Fresh DP (retired)
Accessories: Retro Fresh stickers (retired), On Film Framelits (retired), Big Shot
Font: Ink Free

Here's a close up of the fun dies and stickers....

And then a close up of each page. "Team Day" is a carry over phrase from when my kids were little. We lived in a townhouse complex for many years and had a group of friends who were there most of the time we were. The kids called their own little circles of friends their "team". Now that everyone has moved away (some have moved out of state), we try to get everyone together for a day in the summer. My kids look forward to this day so much!

What are you working on? I promise to have cards soon...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...