Tuesday, March 17, 2020

St Patrick's Day Scrapping!!!

Happy St Patrick's Day to you!
Do you celebrate? We haven't really done much...the kids wear green, we usually watch Darby O'Gill and the Little People and that's pretty much it. Sometimes my husband makes colcannon or corned beef, but we really don't do a whole lot.
Growing up we did even less, haha... my mother hates the color green (her mother had green EVERYTHING and she's still sick of it, hahaha!) and my father haaates that pinching is ever acceptable, and I don't think we knew we had actual Irish heritage until the about two years ago.
My husband's father has Irish ancestry not too far back and his family likes Irish food so that's where the dinners come from.
But, I totally jumped on the idea exploding all over facebook to hang some kind of shamrock in a window (drawn, printed, cut out, anything) and then we could all walk or drive around and find them to get out of the house, haha. We made one to hang in our front window and our back window since the back of our house faces a walking path. We'll eat corned beef, potatoes and soda bread on Sunday, haha!

All that to say that today I wanted share something festive with you today!! So last night I decided to digi scrap a couple recent years entire St Patrick's Day's.

First I have St Patrick's Day 2017. My page is based on THIS sketch, which I found on Pinterest.
Supplies:
MDS: Hoppy Memories label, White Grosgrain Ribbon, recolored to black for ends, Gold Glimmer DP, Garden Green card stock, Flag Punch, Happy Bday Tag, Sara's Sequins in Gold and Lime, So Happy For You clover
Font: Elephant

Then I have St Patrick's Day 2018. I based the page on THIS sketch (the first one), from Splitcoaststampers.com.
Supplies:
MDS; Gumball Green, Gold Glimmer, Gold Brads, Eggceptional Easter Doily, Candid Frames, Mis-stitched, Lemonade Stand "happy go lucky", Holiday Blitz Clover
Font: Harrington

Plus, I got two more pages done! Yeay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...