Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Scrapping Homecoming

Going right along with the spring theme from our blog hop Sunday, I have some pretty scrapbook pages of pictures actually taken last fall, haha... I already shared the page of how he asked her to the dance, so here is the page of them exchanging flowers...
 And of their dance pictures and dinner.
Supplies:
Stamps: Love What You Do, Skinny Mini Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Fresh Fig (retired)
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Floral Romance DP (retired)

The supplies are the same for both, other than the base card stock. I got to be the photographer again which was fun, and handy! And I'm happy I got the whole thing scrapped and in his book!
I met my scrapping goal in February and I hope to exceed it in March! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...