Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Beautiful Moments

Look! I made cards! I actually made several, so you'll have some card inspiration for a few days, haha!

I saw an idea to do a card class where you use one sketch for every card to show how any layout will work with any supplies. Sketches ARE my favorite way to start any papercrafting project so that was definitely something I wanted to try. I used the sketch from the guitar card on page 57 of the Occasions Mini. I've got five cards using that sketch that all have a totally different feel, in my opinion.

I've really wanted to play with this new stamp set and I couldn't make up my mind which DP to use so I went ahead and used both ideas! Those who attend my class can use the side of DP they like best and color their girl however they like. Since these cards are colored, I'm putting it with the SUO Challenge of "coloring".
Supplies: 
Stamps: Beautiful Moments
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Petal Pink & Whisper White card stocks, Perennial Essence DP
Accessories: Scalloped Lace Trim
Blends: Bronze (hair), Light Petal Pink (skin), Dark Daffodil Delight (flowers), Light Old Olive (grass)

Supplies: 
Stamps: Beautiful Moments
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Petal Pink & Whisper White card stocks, Perennial Essence DP
Accessories: Scalloped Lace Trim
Blends: Bronze (hair), Light Petal Pink (skin), Dark Daffodil Delight (flowers), Light Old Olive (grass), Dark & Light Blackberry Bliss (dress)

and here they are together! 
Which one do YOU like?

3 comments:

  1. I really love the simplicity of this card. The colored image looks beautiful against the perennial DSP. Thanks for joining us for our coloring challenge at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout - love your coloring variations, BUUUUT, I'm a sucker for purple, lol - I like that one best! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards look beautiful, and it's fun to see how changing one element changes the feel of the card. I use sketches for my scrapbook layouts too, I've got one that I've probably used ten times but since I hop around as I work at least all those layouts aren't grouped together ;) Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in our gallery for the new challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...