Friday, March 20, 2020

Sending Happy

My newest Paper Pumpkin kit arrived Wednesday. I didn't even plan to get this one, but a- it is super cute, b- it is easy and c- it could not have come at a better time if they tried! It says things like "No matter the weather, we're in this together." ....on top of COVID-19 keeping us all home and inside, Wednesday there was an earthquake an hour away from us. And it's been snowy/rainy at my house ever since. Alrighty!!

Yesterday while the big kids were doing their new online school, and the little was painting with watercolors, I put the entire kit together. I used some greetings from past PP kits because I have specific people in mind for almost all twelve cards, and these are sweet sympathy cards and great birthday cards too!

Here's the video so you can see the details-

So here's card #1- with one change up to try something else.
Card #2...
And card #3, with the same change up as the first.
Here's the whole thing!
A close up so you can see the tiny epoxy rain drops!! Which are SO cute!
And ALL the left over bits! Remember, the "birthday" kits (Paper Pumpkin's birthday) come with an additional stamp set. I didn't even use it this time, but I WILL.
I haven't bought dimensionals or glue dots in a couple years, not even kidding. They send enough in my PP kits to keep me stocked, even for classes! Love that!!
What are you doing during this time at home? I highly suggest you put some cards together and send them in the mail! Can you think of anyone that is lonely that could use something fun in the mail? Know anyone who is stressed OUT about the whole thing? Know anyone with a birthday coming up? They could all use something happy in the mail! It's like a hug, I swear! Plus it helps ME feel better knowing that I brightened someone else's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...